Passion at Second Meet



He kissed me, and I kissed him back. Lips so soft I didn't want to kiss him too hard so as to not damage them. Eyes close to seal the moment. It felt so unreal. I haven't enjoyed kissing like this in awhile. Was that a chill? Wait though, lets rewind a bit, how it did we get HERE, in the room, with our lips colliding in such a magical force pushing them together. Its a story of passion at second meet. 

..earlier that night

We were all having normal conversation, about life, men, women, music, anything you could think of. As more people started to get comfortable with themselves, the shots started to take their effect. Couple shots of patron and some more shots of vodka can take their toll on a girl that hasn't felt a buzz in awhile. I precoded to work the room, conversing with men and women of different walks of life. I love conversation, it really rules the nation. 

Ok, so as the night went on, I hear these bee's in my ear pretty much accusing me of not being able to hold my liq-or. C'mon, I'ma grown ass woman, I got this. So I proceeded to flow around the room, having good time. Then he walks up to me, asks me how I feel. I look up laughing like, "Good, but, why you keep askin?" Deep in my soul, something said he cared thats why. But, how  can my soul say that its just our second meet? 

"Cause for some reason  I feel like I'm supposed to look out for you, like a big brother or somethin...lil sis" - His words interrupted my entire drunken thought process. My loud ass says... "Lil sister? Oh nooo, I'm not down". He wonders why, and I couldn't even explain why. Next memory is him guiding me over to the couch to discuss more. He asked me questions from then on, and I remember him liking my answers so much as to give me a couple high-fives. The questions are still a blur. 

Blurry as my eyes. But I caught I glimpse of his watch, and I wanted to wear it. So I asked. He told me it has sentimental value and blahblahlah, and he said he had another one and it was located at home, in his room. To the room we went, but no watch, just a kiss. And more kisses. And even MORE kisses. Just kisses though, nothing more. 

But...my head was spinning. I told him, and he kissed my forehead and told me that, that should help. I opened my eyes, but it was still spinning. Another kiss. I opened my eyes, to see the room wasn't spinning anymore. Hmm, I hope this isn't juju magic lol. I was relieved though, but how did we get there? 

Either way, I kind of needed that spark. Needed, and indirectly wanted it. It felt too right. Usually when guys kiss me, I dread it and cringe inside, but not that time. Thank You

0 comments: