Rhianna: Disturbing the peace




On October 22, 2009 Tiffany Evans posted online about Rihanna, and her new album Russian Roulette:

Russian Roulette= Suicidal Rate gon sky rocket!


You gotta watch what u say. Because there are a lot of weak people in the world. They are susceptible to anything so anything you say or do some people actually do listen. So make sure its nothing bad. Its okay to be deep,but not murder deep.


Man! I really wish I could tell you guys what the industry really is and what stars are apart of destroying this world. The stars who worship satan,and those who have killed to get the respect they have now. You’d be verrrry surprise. Some of your favorite people pretend to worship God but they only do that to save face. Or seem innocent.


Satan was head of music in heaven. He uses influential people…to help influence the world. Think about that. Once u make a certain amount of money. Just know that that’s when they ask u to join. To get in you have accept the beast, worship. Once you join they assist u with ur career.make u huge.only if u agree and obey to destroy Gods word.and his children.


Ppl listen and pay attention. Its a war going on right now between Good and Evil. Evil will rule this world for a min. The people that have this power are the people that RULE the whole world. I’m done I won’t say anymore before I get in trouble.


If you're one of my readers, you'd think I wrote this. Moreover, I couldn't have said it better myself. Touche.

5 comments:

aint this The Truth !

Shay said...

I remember reading this and thinking this was so true.

ash.bee said...

Glad to see some people agree with this, proves that there is only one TRUTH, and everything is bullshit.

Give yourselves a round of applause

**OnYxStA** said...

bleurgh!!
sorry but i beg to differ as u will see on my blog. i dont think tiffany's comments r credible. they just come off as bitter jealousy to me


http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

ash.bee said...

@Onyxsta
I doubt she's jealous of rhianna, because rhianna is a product of the world. Tiffany serves to be a believer and it says in 1 john 4:4 "greater is he that is in me than he that is in the world".

Why sell your soul to the devil for material things and fame, when God can do it for you at a better time because CLEARLY no one can take these things to heaven.

Bitterness, no. Tiffany will acquire everlasting life, which is worth more than what rhianna has.