Fulani Pride

On my most recent trip to Nigeria, I traveled to Kwara state, where a lot of Fulani people stay. Selling Wara, a form of cheese that we eat in Nigeria. The Fulani Tribe, which is also apart of my bloodline has a bravado like none other. They stick to their traditions until date. Which include facial tattoos, face piercings, and colorful everything. They have the most beautiful tattoos that have a traditional sense and are acquired after puberty for women and also some are given in essence of marriage. Their color beads, clothes, jewelry, hairstyles will make anyone stare hard. I'm sure they were the ones that developed the style of colorful makeup. You know I did. I wish I had my camera, because I would've taken pictures of the beautiful woman that I saw during my visit. Captivating.











0 comments: